Monday, March 03, 2008

及時雨

2008年3月3日

就像及時雨一樣
上facebook時看到已故先知的話

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

I love the prophet! Thanks for the legacy of faith he's left for each one of us. :*>

He's just like a polar star in the sky that shows me the right direction in time of need, even when he's no longer living here on this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great quote

tks dai yan

Anonymous said...

I know He could save the day. How I wish I could have his wisdom, humor and wits to save the day! It makes me think of myself being a little baby bird, learning to stretch my wings and fly. So much for me to learn from the prophet (my mother bird). He is a master communicator. Thanks for the reminder.
Let's carry on in B's style. (B as in Gordon "B" Hinckley)GT